Terms and Conditions
Last Updated : September 15, 2021
Who We Are ?
Save the Children Indonesia is registered as national entity based on Ministry of Law and Human Rights Decree of Legalization No AHU-0001042.AH.01.05.Year 2021 We are a part of Save the Children, a global movement and humanitarian organization working for protecting children rights in more than 120 countries.
How Can You Contact Us?
Communication and Campaign Department
Save the Children Indonesia
Jalan Bangka IX No. 40 A & B
Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta Selatan
DKI Jakarta 12720 – Indonesia
If you are an individual donor and have any specific questions, please contact our Donor Services team via email, phone and WhatsApp. Messages will be responded to during operating hours Monday-Friday, 09.00 - 17.00 WIB excluding national holidays.
Chat WhatsApp: +62811-1900-1234
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data?
We collect personal information that we need to be part of, as a donor or fundraising team. Data is collected through: donation forms, fundraiser forms, and merchandise purchases in third party applications (Shopee and Tokopedia).
The type of personal information we collect from you depends on how you interact with us. We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us by filling out a form, Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Banking data, account numbers, and card numbers for the purposes of the banking account verification process in the auto-debit donation program. We only collect the front page of your debit/credit card; CVV number on the back is confidential and we do not have access to this information.
We highly uphold and respect your banking data confidentiality and committed to not share them to other parties, except for processing your donation transaction. All of our team whom y menjunjung tinggi kerahasiaan data perbankan Anda dan berkomitmen tidak membagikannya kepada pihak lain, kecuali untuk memroses transaksi donasi Anda. All of our teams that you meet in the process of collecting data for donations have signed a legally binding Non-Disclosure Agreement document.
We collect the above personal data through filling out forms directly on the website and Google Forms. You also have the option not to provide information via form filling, but this may limit our ability to provide the services you desire. Alternatively, you can still participate by directly contacting the contact we attached above.
How we use of your personal data?
• Members of our group connected to the global Save the Children movement
• Trusted third party companies and individuals as partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, to provide your best communication experience with Save the Children Indonesia
• Banking or payment partner (payment gateway) for donation transaction services that you approve.
The parties who receive your data have signed a legally binding Non-Disclosure Agreement, before processing your data to provide the best service and communication.
We use your personal information to:
• Carry out our obligations related to your support: informing products, programs, providing newsletters or publication of reports
• Respond to your inquiries and provide services regarding donations and the programs you support
• Verify your data and account with the bank to process the donation as required by the bank and with your consent
• Provide information about our work or activities and invite you to get involved
• Legal process, if we are required by law to disclose or use your information.
How long we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal information, which you voluntarily provide, as secure as possible and will use it as long as we need it for archiving purposes, statistics, or informing our programs in the future. If you are an inactive individual donor, we will not use any of your existing banking information.
How we protect your personal data ?
We use administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and appropriate level of data availability.
If we provide your information to a third party for the purposes listed above, we require that third party to:
- Implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information
Additional Information for Job Applicants, Volunteers, and Individual and Other Organization Applying as Consultant.
When you apply online for a job, register as a volunteer, or apply as a consultant with Save the Children Indonesia, Save the Children Indonesia collects a variety of personal information, including:
• Full name, email address, residential address, phone number and social media accounts
• Age, recent activities and areas of interest
• Education, employment history, work experience, and skills and qualifications.
We collect this information in several ways. Most of the information is provided by you when you complete an application or registration form. We may also collect information from your resume, CV or other documents that you upload through this site and third party sites (Google Forms and Oracle Taleo).
We use this personal information to:
• Make various written notes or records in the process of recruiting workers, agreements with consultants, or agreements with volunteers
• Assess the qualifications and suitability of job candidates and make hiring decisions
• Assessing the qualifications and suitability of prospective consultants with vacancies
• Perform necessary background checks
• Fulfill our legal obligations, such as the obligation to assess your legal eligibility to work in Indonesia
• Provide you with information about job vacancies, collaboration opportunities, or other opportunities that may be available in the future.Kami mungkin membagikan informasi pribadi Anda secara internal dengan orang-orang yang terlibat dalam proses rekrutmen atau kontrak, serta dengan orang-orang yang membutuhkan akses informasi ini untuk keperluan pekerjaan mereka, termasuk perekrut, staf People and Organizational Development, staf Supply Chain, staf IT, staf program yang bekerja bersama relawan, serta manajer rekrutmen dan pewawancara.
Definition : What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses. You could read more information about cookies on the website www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of Cookies and How We Use Them
- Learn how you interact with our content
- Help us improve your experience when visiting our website
- Recognizing errors in content and websites and solving problems
- Analyze how our website is performing.
The followings are types of cookie that we use :
Google Analytics (GA) is Google’s SaaS product for collecting, storing and analysing web traffic data to help us understand how users are using our website. We load a tracker script onto our webpage and this sends information, such as which links user click on, directly back to Google. Google states that it acts as a data processor for GA – acting on behalf of the website (the data controller). In turn, Google has no rights over that data to use it for other Google purposes, such as advertising or tracking across other services.
GetResponse (subscriber form)
Getresponse is an email marketing service provider that use your personal data we collected especially your email address to provide optimum donor experience through various email communication products.
- Click-through URLs
A click-through URL is a location that you are redirected to when you click on a certain part of our website. We load a tracker cookie to to track information about traffic to the destination and how you use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Social media networks and media sites
How can you control Cookies?
You can set your device to accept all cookies, choose which cookies you accept, or not to accept cookies at any time. Cookie settings can usually be found in the "Privacy" and/or "Security" section of your browser's "Settings" menu. To find out more information on how to set cookies in different browsers, please refer to the article in the following links.